Annual 2017 Nurse Plus Academy Scholarship
The scholarship is established by the Nurse Plus Academy for the benefit of junior and senior students who are pursuing a baccalaureate or associate’s degree with a major in Nursing. The funds can be used to cover the NCLEX-RN exam and other licensure costs, an NCLEX review course or the last semester tuition.
How to Enter
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates will create a 2-minute video where they describe a plan for use of the funds and answer the following question: “How can nurses make a difference in health care?”, and post it online (YouTube or Vimeo are preferred). The candidates will submit the link using the ‘Apply now’ button above. The video submission will not be used for any purposes other than selecting the winner. The email address will only be used to contact the winners.
- An applicant must be enrolled in a state-approved nursing program which leads to eligibility to sit for licensure examination as a registered professional nurse.
- A baccalaureate student must be in his/her junior or senior year when application is made.
- An associate student must be in his/her final year (application may be made at the end of the first year)
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be able to submit reference from dean/director of school, upon request.
Ready to Apply?
Use the form below to submit the link to your video. Competition ends December 31, 2017. A winner will be selected by the board from the list of all eligible candidates. The winner will be announced Feb 1, 2018.